My lovely followers

Monday 3 October 2022

Caterpiller to Butterfly

 This afternoon I was rummaging through my box of goodies I bought from ebay a while back and dragged this butterfly out - again.  I had looked at it previously and was flummoxed on how to use it.  So today I bit the bullet so to speak and got on with it

I used one my my gel plate acrylic backgrounds for the background and the butterfly.  I die cut it off to the side on the card front panel.  For the background I used my fave embossing folder from Paper Discovery and wiped a small amount of purple Inka gold over the raised areas. I mounted the front panel to the backing and placed the butterfly die cut over the top and cut it inline with the card front.

I punched 2 smaller butterflies using same background and placed them on the edge and again cut the excess off.

The sentiment I found on the internet ages ago (I write my faves down when I come across them) There was no name as to wrote it originally. This was printed onto the card front. I placed navy blue mat to the back and adhered it to the card base. 




Thanks for visiting and please pop in again.

Hugz Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous butterfly and love the sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous Butterfly card, many thanks for joining us In the Garden at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's certainly a delight when I see a butterfly in my garden. This is so beautiful and CAS and a fab sentiment too. Thanks for taking part in my Gardeners Delight theme at Allsorts challenge this week. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Elaine - gorgeous blue!! So glad you got over your flummox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Elaine and a fabulous way to use such a large diecut. Thanks for sharing your animal with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous design with bold butterfly, lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...