My lovely followers

Saturday 8 October 2022

Oh what fun

 Good evening all

I spotted the new challenge over at Less is More - Draw your own frame on  one layer card with no embellishments or dies.  Well I find this really hard to do so this is my effort.

I drew the frame after penciling the parameters then squiggled using a bluish fine liner pen,  I have no idea of the origin of any of the stamps 

I lightly coloured them in pastel copic pens.





Thank you for dropping in.

Elaine xxx


This has been entered into the following challenges

Krafty Chicks 432 Stamp Act 15/10

Sweet Stamping October Anything but a birthday card 30/10

HLS - Oct CHRISTMAS challenge - AG's Option frame30/10

Most Magical Time of Year - - Halloween or Christmas

Less is more 475 OLC draw frame 25/10   no more than 5 challenges



11 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm not sure I could even attempt that challenge. LOL! You did great! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the HLS Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the cute snowmen and doodled frame
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your frame and card look perfect to me, those are adorable snowmen! Thanks for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB card and what a delightful set of snowies too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It isn't our easiest challenge is it Elaine but you have done a super job. Your frame looks great with your dancing snow people. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is super fun and your frame is just perfect for your little snowmen. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a cute trio of snowmen, love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...