My lovely followers

Saturday 22 October 2022

Stars are us

 I put this card together yesterday but did not post until today as I felt I had been posting too many at one time.

For this one I used a normal star die and cut it out on the front panel. Behind the panel I used a left over piece of snow embossing. I have this tiny little star tag -I have no idea as to when I got it from, and decided to place it in the middle by attaching it to the larger one using this ridiculously fine silver thread.  Oh my that was a pain in the butt.  Many many times later I manged to make a teeny weeny bow from the same thread and placed it at the top of the star.  As you can see the thread separated all by itself which I think looked good -well thought so anyhow

I attached a small piece of foam tape behind the little one to stop it moving it about and placed a teeny weeny diamante in the middle of the smaller one.

I did not feel it necessary to have a sentiment as it says it all.



Hugz always

Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges


Winter wonderland let it snow 10/11 maxed

Crafty Catz 611 ag's with twine 30/10

A Perfect time to craft 28/11 un

use your stuff 469 diecuts 01/11 un

Krafty Chicks 634 CAS un 30/10 Golden egg award

HLS October dies 30/10 un

HLS Christmas October 30/10 un



14 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card love the tiny star and delicate bow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! I love it. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! My Goodness, this is an awesome CAS card. LOVE love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, you sure can make a CAS card gorgeous. Thank you for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I can sympathize with that metallic thread...it is a pain, but your final result was BEAUTIFUL! Love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is awesome!!! Love this white on white simple design. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS Die challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great CAS card! You did that style perfectly (I can't do one to save my life)! Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...