My lovely followers

Monday 17 October 2022

Gnome for Christmas

 Today I felt like assembling a gnome die for one of my friends little one.  This ws a practice run to see if I could make similar ones for my 8 grandchildren, obviously not for my 17 yr old granddaughter. 

The die is by Marianne Designs and I used tartan paper for his jacket and haat, black for gloves and boots and white obviously for his beard.  I used Anita's 3d gloss for his nose, gloves and boots. I used an embossing tool behind his body to round him off a little and used double sided foam tape for the hat and body,

The house stamp I believe to be by Apple Blossom . I lightly coloured it using my polychromos and prisma pencils and blended.  I did not want it to be a solid colour as I wanted my little mate to be the prominent feature. 

The words of the sentiment was in the stamp set but wanted to print it out


Thank you for dropping by

Hugs Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges

ABC Christmas unusual colour Christmas 10/11

use your stuff 469 diecuts 01/11 un no

Krafty Chicks 633 Christmas un no

most magical time of the year #1 maxed entries of 5 01/11

HLS October dies 30/10 un

HLS Christmas October 30/10 un

Crafts Galore Encore ag's October 30/10 no



14 comments:

  1. Love the cute die-cut gnome and little mushroom house
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is cute isn't he so fiddly though but worth the effort - Thank you x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love your gnome! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable card and images. I think the house is by Apple Blossom, I had one with a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much and now I know the make I will alter my post xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas card! Gnome is adorable, especially the shine on the nose. Great touch. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love his plaid outfit!!! super cute. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. I think even the older grandkids will like it. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS design and I love your tartan gnome!

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...