My lovely followers

Friday 7 October 2022

Hum away instead of singing

 Hello all

Today I put together this card in monochrome.  I used an embossing folder for behind the aperture.  I wiped stazon over the raised area areas and cut out the piece I wanted.

I die cut the birds in white and black.  I used the black behind the white and offset to give it a shadow effect. I used foam tape to give them a shape after using an embossing tool for the body and wings

  The sentiment was composed in word and printed on the front panel which was adhered to the card base using double sided foam tape.



Thanks for popping in please visit again - love visitors

Hugz Elaine x


This has been entered into the following challenges

Seize the Birthday 248 CAS birthday 15/10  2/3 entries

Allsorts ag's option Mono 18/10 un

A Place to start AG's 01/11 67/8 entries

Ally's Angels 62 AG's 1/3 15/10

A perfect tie to craft AG's October 01/11 un

Critter Crazy anything with critter 67 30/10 un

The Sisterhood of Crafters HAPPY 15/10 3/3 no more entries

Fab N Funky 558 embossing wet or dry 20/10 un

Ellibelle's Corner Wednesday AG's 01/11 1/3e



10 comments:

  1. Great technique and beautiful card,love the sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and elegant birthday card, I love Hummingbirds, didn't have too many in my garden this year but always thankful to see them!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge as well as my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding! I love any bird card, but this is just fabulous!! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can such an elegant card be such fun, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...