My lovely followers

Sunday 9 October 2022

Butterfly to the flower 1


For this one I stenciled flowers by Sweet Poppy using Distress Oxide inkpads.  I diecut an aperture from the front panel.  I adhered the stenciled background to the card base. Placed the card front over it.

I die cut a butterfly in white card and as you can see left it plain. I have no idea of the designer as I don't keep packaging - naughty gal!

I composed the sentiment in word and printed it from laptop. 

Why not head on over and join in with this fun challenge


Hugz Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges


HLS Ag's with dies 01/11

HLS AG's with stencils 01/11

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS and butterfly-love the stencilled background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully done in a CAS design and wonderful inspirational sentiment!
    Thank you so much for sharing again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge as well as Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful design and the CAS layout with the touch of colour behind the aperature is so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a very elegant design, lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card! A fabulous CAS design and just lovely bit of color. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...